Soy Candle - No.3 Summer Ride (cut grass + citronella)
Ah, summer and horses. Could anything be more perfect?? Extra daylight hours for riding, holidays to spend with our horses, ponies with shiny summer coats and big contented bellies full of grass.... and flies, lots of flies! Our No. 3 scented candle will transport you straight to those wonderful summer days spent riding out with friends or at fun shows or rallies. The smell of a freshly mown grass arena on a warm summer day, mingled with the fresh zingy scent of citronella fly repellent. With a mellow ambient base note reminiscent of dry, dusty earth.
120g natural soy wax candle set in a 140ml reusable glass jar with a cork lid. Glass vessel measures 6 cm in diameter and 8cm in height.
100% soy wax.
Cotton wick with all natural fibres.
Free from phthalates, parabens and animal sources.
Burn time approximately 35-40 hours.
Handmade in Melbourne, by Arch & Alex.
When purchasing an Arch & Alex Soy Candle, please remember:
- Each Arch & Alex candle is hand poured with love. Some variations or imperfections in the wax are normal and part of the charm of a hand made product.
- The cork lid is to prolong the scent of the candle before it is lit. The lid is flammable and must not be used to extinguish the flame or placed over the candle while still burning or hot.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Never move a candle while lit.
- To promote an even burn and maximise candle burn time, always trim candle wicks to 5mm before lighting / relighting.
- Soy wax candles sweat in heat and should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.