Soy Candle - No.16 Dutch Courage (kentucky bourbon)
Equestrians do some pretty ballsy things. Just getting up on the back of a 500kg+ animal with a mind of its own requires some serious kahunas. As if that isn't brave enough, we then do crazy things like take on numerous other horses in a jousting match without lances (otherwise known as the Warm Up Arena) or go hurtling towards solid objects at top speed. Even just taking a horse out for a quiet hack can easily end you up in hospital. So it's not surprising that sometimes a little Dutch Courage is called for. We made our No.16 candle for those times you need a little fortification, without the hangover. Just light it up and breath in the warming aroma of Kentucky Bourbon. Then get out there and slay!
145g natural soy wax candle set in a 175ml reusable amber apothecary glass jar with an aluminium lid. The apothecary jar measures 6.5cm in diameter and 8cm in height.
100% soy wax.
Cotton wick with all natural fibres.
Free from phthalates, parabens and animal sources.
Burn time approximately 40-45 hours.
Handmade in Harcourt, Victoria by Arch & Alex.
When purchasing an Arch & Alex Soy Candle, please remember:
- Each Arch & Alex candle is hand poured with love. Some variations or imperfections in the wax are normal and part of the charm of a hand made product.
- The aluminium lid is to prolong the scent of the candle before it is lit. The lid is flammable and must not be used to extinguish the flame or placed over the candle while still burning or hot.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Never move a candle while lit.
- To promote an even burn and maximise candle burn time, always trim candle wicks to 5mm before lighting / relighting.
- Soy wax candles sweat in heat and should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.