Soy Candle - Horse Mum (Special Edition)
Horse mums are special. There's really no other mothers quite like them. So we thought they deserved their own special candle complete with the official dictionary definition of a "horse mum":
Like a regular mum but heaps cooler
See also "superhuman"
See also "broke"
And because we know horse mums can be both sweet, sophisticated, fun and at times a little bit spicy, we couldn't decide on a scent! So until we settle on one, we'll leave that dilemma to you!
145g natural soy wax candle set in a 175ml reusable amber apothecary glass jar with an aluminium lid. The apothecary jar measures 6.5cm in diameter and 8cm in height.
100% soy wax.
Cotton wick with all natural fibres.
Free from phthalates, parabens and animal sources.
Burn time approximately 40-45 hours.
Handmade in Harcourt, Victoria by Arch & Alex.
When purchasing an Arch & Alex Soy Candle, please remember:
- Each Arch & Alex candle is hand poured with love. Some variations or imperfections in the wax are normal and part of the charm of a hand made product.
- The aluminium lid is to prolong the scent of the candle before it is lit. The lid is flammable and must not be used to extinguish the flame or placed over the candle while still burning or hot.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Never move a candle while lit.
- To promote an even burn and maximise candle burn time, always trim candle wicks to 5mm before lighting / relighting.
- Soy wax candles sweat in heat and should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.