Soy Candle - No.5 Dog Fart Fumigator (ginger + bergamot + blood orange)
We get it. Sometimes you burn candles because you want to fill your home with a certain scent. And sometimes you burn candles because you want to get rid of certain scents. As we share our homes with rather large and... er, gaseous ... dogs, we do quite a bit of the latter. Over the years we have tinkered with various essential oil blends, seeking to find a scent combination strong enough to fumigate the fustiest of fart dens, but not so overpowering as to cause a headache. We think we have hit the nail on the head with this day spa inspired blend of ginger, bergamot and blood orange.
145g natural soy wax candle set in a 175ml reusable amber apothecary glass jar with an aluminium lid. The apothecary jar measures 6.5cm in diameter and 8cm in height.
100% soy wax.
Cotton wick with all natural fibres.
Free from phthalates, parabens and animal sources.
Burn time approximately 40-45 hours.
Handmade in Harcourt, Victoria by Arch & Alex.
When purchasing an Arch & Alex Soy Candle, please remember:
- Each Arch & Alex candle is hand poured with love. Some variations or imperfections in the wax are normal and part of the charm of a hand made product.
- The aluminium lid is to prolong the scent of the candle before it is lit. The lid is flammable and must not be used to extinguish the flame or placed over the candle while still burning or hot.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Never move a candle while lit.
- To promote an even burn and maximise candle burn time, always trim candle wicks to 5mm before lighting / relighting.
- Soy wax candles sweat in heat and should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.