Soy Candle - No.8 Horse Show & Champagne (champagne + leather + horse shampoo)
Do you pack a bottle of bubbly as an essential part of your horse show kit? If so, we think you'll love our No.8 scented candle. It is reminiscent of the end of the day at a horse show (or the start of the day, if that's how you roll) when you share a bottle of champagne with your crew to celebrate your achievements (or commiserate your failures). It predominantly features the fizzy scent of champagne, with undertones of leather tack and soft floral notes of horse shampoo and show shine.
145g natural soy wax candle set in a 175ml reusable amber apothecary glass jar with an aluminium lid. The apothecary jar measures 6.5cm in diameter and 8cm in height.
100% soy wax.
Cotton wick with all natural fibres.
Free from phthalates, parabens and animal sources.
Burn time approximately 40-45 hours.
Handmade in Harcourt, Victoria by Arch & Alex.
When purchasing an Arch & Alex Soy Candle, please remember:
- Each Arch & Alex candle is hand poured with love. Some variations or imperfections in the wax are normal and part of the charm of a hand made product.
- The aluminium lid is to prolong the scent of the candle before it is lit. The lid is flammable and must not be used to extinguish the flame or placed over the candle while still burning or hot.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Never move a candle while lit.
- To promote an even burn and maximise candle burn time, always trim candle wicks to 5mm before lighting / relighting.
- Soy wax candles sweat in heat and should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.