Soy Candle - No.17 Sauvignon Bronc (white wine)
We said that we weren't going to do another alcohol scented candle, in case you all thought we were one trick ponies. Our No. 17 candle renegs on that promise. Because... WINE. Besides, we figured those of you who have horses that like to think they have a cameo role in a rodeo on occasionmight find the name amusing. As you may have guessed, this candle smells just like a bottle (or box, we don't judge) of your favourite vino blanco.
120g natural soy wax candle set in a 140ml reusable glass jar with a cork lid. Glass vessel measures 6 cm in diameter and 8cm in height.100% soy wax.Cotton wick with all natural fibres.
Free from phthalates, parabens and animal sources.
Burn time approximately 35-40 hours.
Handmade in Victoria, by Arch & Alex.
When purchasing an Arch & Alex Soy Candle, please remember:
- Each Arch & Alex candle is hand poured with love. Some variations or imperfections in the wax are normal and part of the charm of a hand made product.
- The cork lid is to prolong the scent of the candle before it is lit. The lid is flammable and must not be used to extinguish the flame or placed over the candle while still burning or hot.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Never move a candle while lit.
- To promote an even burn and maximise candle burn time, always trim candle wicks to 5mm before lighting / relighting.
- Soy wax candles sweat in heat and should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.